- A 24 hour notice of appointment cancellation is greatly appreciated. Life and things happen but this simple courtesy will not go unnoticed by me or the client who is waiting for an appointment to become available. I’d rather have you cancel before the 24 hour limit than have to charge you for a late cancel or uncancelled/no show fee on your appointment. I dislike enforcing that, but I do it anyway.
- Arriving on time is important. If you are going to be 10 minutes late I will need to make changes to your service to accommodate the time we have left in your appointment.
- At 15 minutes late we will need to reschedule your appointment. A fee of $50 will be charged as it is then considered a missed appointment. This applies to all facial treatments. Waxing and tinting treatments will be charged a fee of 50% of the scheduled service.
- In regard to not showing up for your scheduled appointment, or non-notification of cancellation 24 hours in advance, you will be charged a $50 fee to the credit card you reserved your appointment with.
- In the case of a pre-paid series of appointments, the missed appointment is forfeited. If you wish to add the missed appointment back into your series, you will need to pay the rebooking fee of $50.
- Treatment Series Packages are non-transferable, non-refundable, and may not be shared or split. If you wish to discontinue a treatment series your balance may be used toward other services.
- Gift Certificates are good at full value for 12 months from date of issue (other than conditions stated above regarding missed appointments). After 12 months a Gift Certificate is valued at 50% of original value.
- Gift Certificates are non-transferable and not redeemable for cash.
- Product that has been opened is accepted as a return only in the case of a physical allergic reaction. You must take a photo of any issues you are experiencing. Please submit return request and photos by email within 2 weeks of purchase. firstname.lastname@example.org
- Product that has not been opened must be returned within 2 weeks of purchase. In the case of an online order, the purchaser pays return postage.
- There are no refunds issued on services rendered, series packages, or gift certificates.
These policies are subject to change without notice.
Jeffrie Ann Chambers Skin Care reserves the right to refuse service to anyone.